Ways To Donate
Donations are Tax Deductible. Tax ID # 95-4147257.
More Ways to Give
In addition to online donations, there are numerous ways to help support the mission and improve the health status of Los Angeles Unified School District’s (LAUSD) most vulnerable children and youth.
- Donate by Mail Click here to print a form and send in by mail.
- Memorial, Honor or Celebration of Life Giving Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one, or honor them for some special occasion by making a donation to the Kurka Children’s Health Fund.
- Employer Gift Match Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Check with your employer to see if your company is one of those and find out how to enhance your contribution.
- Wills, Trusts, Gift Annuities, Insurance Consult with your legal or financial advisor on how to leave some of your estate to benefit children and youth in LAUSD.
- Become a Monthly Donor • Set up a monthly electronic donation through your bank.
• LAUSD Employees can arrange for monthly payroll deductions by completing the Sharing Brings Hope Payroll Giving Form.
• Read the instructions to establish Payroll Authorization through Sharing Brings Hope www.SharingBringsHope.org